Several Helpful Tips To Write For Our Blog
1st-Insurance is constantly looking for more interesting tips and unique articles, videos, and original content to our visitors and your support is a great addition to our readers.
If you decide you want to write an article that’s high in quality – or if you’re looking to write out an in-depth tutorial, case study or review – we’ll be delighted to publish your content. In fact, We’ll give you immediate access to our audience, and the post will be added to our autoresponder. This means every past, present and future subscriber will see what you wrote.
When we publish a blog post they are automatically shared around our social media sites and Web 2.0 blogs so you get extra exposure.
The media kit will provide you with additional information about audiences and blog traffic. You can also check out the advertise page for live traffic statistics.
What Are The Posting Requirements
1st-Insurance blog only consists of high-quality content, and we make sure that all guests posts meet those same values. Some of the qualities we look at when we review posts include:
- Case study and/or tutorial-based
- Providing hands for illegal advice
- Helpful images & videos to direct readers
- Provide real world example/data
- Readers can take away actionable advice and apply to their own websites
What Is The Format For Content
When you develop your posts, be sure to follow the guidelines listed below:
- Casual tone of voice, as if you and a friend are talking to each other
- Have fun with your writing
- Don’t exaggerate using business tones
- No jargon (shorter, coherent sentences work just as well)
- No more than three sentences for every paragraph
- Minimum of 500 words
When it comes to formatting, use the following structure:
- Open the article with a “What You Will Learn” paragraph and include three to five bullet points
- Start the main body of your article
- Close the article with a “Conclusion” section
All content you write must have clearly defined, actionable advice that comes with step-by-step instructions that can be backed up with examples and/or case study information.
Do You Still Want To Publish Your Article On Our Blog
If you can meet all the above requirements and still would like to be published, get in touch with us today and send us what you have. Be sure to include the following pieces of information in your correspondence:
- Who you are
- Previous work examples
- Potential ideas/titles
- Written article (if already completed)
That’s it! We look forward to hearing from you!